Release Notes for JMRI 3.3.5 release
Date: May 5, 2013
From: Bob Jacobsen
Subject: Test version 3.3.5 of JMRI/DecoderPro is available for download.
This is a test release. Please post a note if you encounter any new or old bugs!
And please back up your JMRI files before installing this, in case you want to go
back to an earlier version.
This is the next in a series of test versions. We expect this series
to end in a JMRI 3.4 production release at mid-year.
Some of the changes involved are quite extensive.
They may require a certain amount of experience before they are working well.
Therefore, this test version should be considered experimental.
JMRI is now only available under the
GNU General Public License. For more information, please
copyright and licensing page.
New warnings for this version:
This release and all future releases will not support the NCE serial interface running at 19,200 baud.
The decoder definition files have been extensively reworked for this release
to reduce their size and allow them to be translated to other languages.
Please keep an eye out for any inadvertent changes to the definitions
that might have been introduced.
This release, and all other releases in this cycle, require Java 1.6.
Known problems with this release
None at the time of this release.
Please use these links for downloading:
Mac OS X: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmri/files/test%20files/JMRI.3.3.5-r23358.dmg/download
Changes since test release 3.3.4:
- Fixed the DP3 Quit from menu option - Kevin Dickerson
- Fixed an issue where a new Roster Entry may not get saved correctly to the roster index. - Kevin Dickerson
- Initial Support for Signal Mast in the Dispatcher including
- Automatic train responding to SignalMasts
- Section generation based upon SignalMast Logic
- SignalMast Logic based section blocks are populated at load
- Added the option to store the Roster Entry in allocated blocks from the dispatcher rather than just a text string - Kevin Dickerson
- Provide access to the Dispatcher functions of create new train, allocate sections and terminate for an active train from a memory icon, if a Roster Entry is used - Kevin Dickerson
- Store the train type as set in the Dispatcher New Train Window against the roster entry, and retrieve it when the entry is selected again - Kevin Dickerson
- Added the option to set the state of an Internal Sensor at load/creation to something other than Unknown - Kevin Dickerson
- Fixed a placement issue with the SignalMast/Sensor tool in the Layout Editor - Kevin Dickerson
- There's now a
layoutblocks variable predefined
for access to the LayoutBlockManager from Jython scripts.
- Mattias K updated the LocoNet support to track the time that LocoNet messages were received.
- Dick Bronson updated the definitions for RR-CirKits products
- Stephen Lowens updated the SoundTraxx Tsunami Rapido definition
- Dave Heap updated the ESU V4 decoder definitions
- Nigel Cliffe provided a definition for Harman DCC "Signalist" decoders.