Release Notes for JMRI 1.1.14 test release
Date: May 31, 2003
From: Bob Jacobsen
Subject: JMRI/DecoderPro test version 1.1.14 is now available
- I strongly recommend that you save copies of your decoder CV values before experimenting with that last item. You should also read the following writeups:
- I'd like to get a discussion going on how we can include this feature in the normal operation of DecoderPro itself. The current tool takes too much attention to detail to use.
- I'd also like to know whether the printing works on Linux machines. Could somebody try it and let me know? Thanks.
Changes since 1.1.13:
- Speedometer will now accept distances with and without decimal points
- Fix Digitrax 1x3 default values for BEMF CVs (thanks to Bob Blackwell)
- SlotMonitor now has option to show/not show system slots 0, 120-127. By default, these are not shown.
- NCE N12 series decoder definitions (thanks to Jim Scorse)
- Automation classes got an update to include handling of yellow signals
- Menu item(s) added to print list of defined decoders
- Tools and support for Digitrax multiple decoder proposal:
- Experimental panel in the tools menu
- CVs defined for the Digitrax 163 family
Please use these links for downloading, including the "?download" at the end. That adds to SourceForge's advertising statistics, which makes them happy to host our stuff.
- Mac OS X: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jmri/JMRI.1.1.14.hqx?download
- MacOS 8/9 "Classic": http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jmri/JMRI.1.1.14.Classic.hqx?download
- Windows: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jmri/JMRI.1.1.14.exe?download
- Linux: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jmri/JMRI.1.1.14.tgz?download
- OS/2: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jmri/JMRI.1.1.14.zip?download