JMRI : CBUS Command Station Monitor
Main Table - Monitoring train sessions.
Top Menu Items
Stop All Button - This is different to the JMRI throttle stop all in that this sends a system-wide stop, not just to JMRI throttles.
Track Power Button - On / Off / Unknown
Signal data Button - On / Off - Experimental
Session Columns Dropdown - Choose which columns to display in table
Main Table - Train List
Every train heard on the network will be added to the table, there is one row per loco.
Train speed and direction, function status etc. are updated in real time according to the latest instruction by a JMRI throttle, MERG CANCAB throttle controller, or CBUS connected Command Station.
Train Session columns :
- Session Number as determined by command station
- Loco address ID
- E-Stop Button - Stops individual loco
- Long Address true / false flag
- Speed (Commanded)
- Direction ( loco )
- Functions - If a loco function is on, the function number will display.
- Speed Steps ( System defaults to 128 )
- Consist ID
Sent by the Command Station Monitor
Listeners for message sent, either by JMRI itself or external to JMRI
- DKEEP ( if session not on table sends a QLOC )
- STAT ( Used to determine if command station is capable of CBUS protocol 8a )
You can view this help page within JMRI by selecting Help > Window Help in the top bar of the CBUS Command Station Monitor.
View debug information for the Command station Monitor by adding log4j.category.jmri.jmrix.can.cbus.swing.cbusslotmonitor=DEBUG to your default.lcf file.
CBUS® is a registered trade mark of Dr Michael Bolton