JMRI: Panels Menu
The JMRI "Panels" menu contains the following items:
- New Panel...: Select to create a new panel in either Panel Editor, Control Panel Editor, Layout Editor or Switchboard Editor.
- Load Panel...: Loads a a file previously stored with the "Store Panels..." choice below. If the file contains Panel information, it will be added to any that already exists in the running program.
- Store Panels...: Store the current setup of the program to a file, including all currently loaded Panels. Use "Show Panel" below to see the complete list.
- Show History: since 2.9.3 Shows a history of all files loaded into the currently running program, and how they were stored from previous runs of the program, along with what was loaded into those, and so on.
- Show Panel: Shows the list of all Panels currently loaded in the program, and allows you to bring one to the front by selecting it.
- Run Script...: Select and run a script file.
- Thread Monitor: Open a window displaying currently-running threads, which includes long-running scripts.
- Script Output: Open the script output window. Any messages from scripts will appear here.
- Script Entry: Open an script input window. You can directly type scripting commands here.