This package contains software specific to the RPS system from NAC Services, Inc.
Tools are provided to input (and eventually output) several layers of information:
- Raw input (Readings)
- Processed values (Measurements)
- There's exactly one of these. It's basic
function is to handle all the computations. These include:
- Hold the alignment and control information
- Receive Readings
- Distribute the Readings to anybody interested
- Compute Measurements from them
- Distribute the Measurements to whoever is interested
- There can be at most one of these, which can manually update the alignment and control information.
- Shows the Readings and Measurements as they are produced.
- Connect (as configured) to a serial port and create Readings for the Distributor
- This provides only one computation at a time (through the Distributor), which is a bit of a pain when doing comparative work.
- The alignment constants are stored in a fixed file location in the JMRI preferences directory.
Related DocumentationFor overviews, tutorials, examples, guides, and tool documentation, please see:
Class Summary Class Description AbstractCalculatorSome helpful implementations and values for Calculators. AlgorithmsProvide central access to the RPS algorithms. Analytic_AAlgorithmImplementation of RPS location-finding using GPS equations from Sam Storm van Leeuwen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ported to Java by Norris Weimer <email@example.com>, and ported to JMRI/RPS by Bob Jacobsen. Analytic_AAlgorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Ash1_0AlgorithmImplementation of 1st algorithm for reducing Readings Ash1_0Algorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Ash1_1AlgorithmImplementation of version 1.1 algorithm for reducing Readings Ash1_1Algorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Ash2_0AlgorithmImplementation of 2nd algorithm for reducing Readings Ash2_0Algorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Ash2_1AlgorithmImplementation of 2.1th algorithm for reducing Readings Ash2_1Algorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Ash2_2AlgorithmImplementation of 2.1th algorithm for reducing Readings Ash2_2Algorithm.RetValInternal class to handle return value. Bundle DistributorDistributes Readings and the Measurements calculated from them. Distributor.ForwardMeasurementForward the Measurement from the Swing thread. Distributor.ForwardReadingForward the Reading from the Swing thread. EngineEngine does basic computations of RPS system. InitialAlgorithmImplementation of 1st algorithm for reducing Readings. MeasurementEncodes a single measurement point for RPS. ModelModel holds RPS representation of layout geometry and logical structure. PollingFilePersist RPS polling information. PositionFilePersist RPS configuration information. ReadingEncodes a single set of input values (a "reading") for RPS. ReceiverHolds all the state information for a single receiver. RegionRepresent a region in space for the RPS system. RpsBlockCreate a Block that can control a locomotive within a specific Block based on an RpsSensor. RpsConnectionTypeListGet a list of valid RPS Connection Types. RpsMenuCreate an "RPS" menu containing the JMRI RPS-specific tools. RpsReporterRPS implementation of the Reporter interface. RpsReporterManagerRPS implementation of a ReporterManager. RpsSensorExtend jmri.AbstractSensor for RPS systems. RpsSensorManagerManage the RPS-specific Sensor implementation. RpsSystemConnectionMemoMinimal implementation of SystemConnectionMemo. TransmitterRepresents an RPS transmitter, generally a locomotive.