- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface AddressedProgrammer extends Programmer
Programmers come in multiple types:
- Global, previously "Service Mode" or on a programming track
- Addressed, previously "Ops Mode" also known as "programming on the main"
- DCC CV programming, on service mode track or on the main
- CBUS Node Variable programmers
- LocoNet System Variable programmers
- LocoNet Op Switch programmers
Starting in JMRI 3.5.5, the CV addresses are Strings for generality. The methods that use ints for CV addresses will later be deprecated.
This file is part of JMRI.
JMRI is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. See the "COPYING" file for a copy of this license.
JMRI is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.