DCC++ and DCC-EX
JMRI Simple Server/JMRI Client
- Updated the OpenLCB_Java library ot version 0.7.35 with improvements:
- Better display of frames with leading zeros on their aliases
- Better handling of unexpected alias collisions. These shouldn't
actually happen if all goes well, but just in case it doesn't...
- Adds support for the Verify Node Addressed message
New / Updated decoder definitions
Doehler & Haas
Mistral Train Models
Norsk Modelljernbane (NJM)
Public Domain and DIY decoders
Tam Valley Depot
NX - Entry/Exit Tool
- Conversion to boolean has changed. Before JMRI 5.7.5,
conversion from a string to boolean returned
True if the string was not empty, and
False if the string was empty. With JMRI 5.7.5,
this has changed so that a string that's true
(case insensitive) returns a boolean True
and a string that's false (case insensitive)
returns a boolean False. All other string
values throw an exception. The earlier behaviour was not
documented so it's unlikely that this affects users.
The old behaviour was based on how Jython converts a string
to boolean. If you want the old behaviour, you can use the
LogixNG formula function boolJython().
- Local variables and Global variables can now be initialized
to boolean values as well. True or false. Case insensitive.
- The action Log local variables now has the
option Show class name.If it is selected,
the name of the class will be shown after the value. This
is useful for debugging, when you want to know the type of
- The LogixNG function int() previously returned a Java
Integer instead of a Java Long.
This bug is now corrected. It shouldn't affect any existing
LogixNGs. The difference between Integer and
Long is that Long can handle
much bigger integer values than Integer.
- The LogixNG action Enable/Disable LogixNG
has been added.
- The LogixNG action Set reporter has been
Meters and MeterFrames
- New feature allows users to quickly create a custom load for all car types.
Control Panel Editor
Simple Signal Logic
USS CTC Logic
Turnouts, Lights, Sensors and other elements
Virtual Sound Decoder
- Improve handling of block values that contain IdTags
across shutdown and startup.